Come and join us any Thursday at the Cotswold Club
Meetings are held every Thursday (unless it clashes with Christmas or a blizzard). Turn up, tune up and sing, or just sit, watch and enjoy. All welcome!
● The meetings are MC’d by the team on a rota basis and take place every Thursday, with singing and playing from 8.00-10.30/10.45 approx.
● On arrival, please either join (or rejoin if lapsed) the Cotswold Club by seeing us on the door (only £10, or £5 for the over 65s), or register with your name and address as a guest each time you attend. If you join, you’ll be asked for a £2 min donation to the club on each visit to help us cover overheads, book occasional bands etc, otherwise your £2 is treated as an admission fee and goes to the Cotswold Club.
● There is limited seating, so please come in plenty of time. The windows are generally kept open to ensure fresh air.
● Drinks and nibbles are available at very reasonable prices from the bar.
● Communal singing, joining in etc are unrestricted (and very much encouraged on singalong material or chorus songs).
● If you are feeling under the weather with any symptoms that might relate to Covid, flu (or any other infectious disease!) we would ask you to stay away until you’re sure you are clear. Please do not come if you have not been vaccinated in accordance with the ongoing programme. The wearing of masks is at visitors’ discretion.
Join us any Thursday at the Cotswold Club, High Street, Minchinhampton, GL6 9BN. It’s two doors up from the Crown.
May 5: Caroline
May 12: Kieran & Jane
May 19: Janice